For manual tests you can change the following settings:
- Selection method: random or fixed-order
- Maximum number of questions (if random selection order)
- Maximum number of attempts a student can take
- Date and time from which the test is open for students
- Date and time until the test is open for students (e.g. when does the test closes)
- Maximum time a student has to complete a test attempt (i.e. duration)
Note: these options are currently only available for manual tests. If you want to change these settings for your automatic test, please reach out to support via the chat icon in the bottom right.
To change the settings, go to the edit view of the test. You can get there via two ways:
- Click on the test in your course and click on edit in the top right
- Go to the repository in which the test is located and click on the test you want to change the settings for.
Below you see an example of the edit view of a manual diagnose.
To change a single setting you take two steps:
- Enable the setting by clicking the switch in front of it, such that it turns blue
- Indicate the value of the settings
WARNING: Don't forget to save the test after changing the settings!
Note: to make sure you indicate a valid date and time, please use the menu which opens if you click the input box.
If you have any questions regarding the settings, please reach out to support via the chat icon in the bottom right.