As a teacher, you might like the lessons that are available on the platform, but:
- you might be missing certain lessons; or
- there is a good lesson available but you would like to see a different example or context being used.
Luckily, as a teacher you can add and edit lessons.
In the lesson editor, there are three main sections to pay attention to:
- The item menu on the left: use this to add new items (text or questions) to your lesson.
- The actions menu at the top: save, preview and copy your lesson.
- The content area in the middle: this is where you write your content. Notice that you can switch between languages here.
How do I create a new item?
To create a new item, click on the + icon on the bottom of the list of the left of your screen.
You can add either a text or a question item. For questions on how to edit exercises, please see How do I change an existing lesson or exercise?
How do I change the order of the items?
Simply click on the item that you would like to move, and drag it up or down until it is at the spot you want.
How do I change the title of the lesson?
Click in the item menu on "Level" at the top. It will show you the lesson title and description which you can change and save. Remember that there are both Dutch and English versions.
How can I check how my students will see the lesson?
Click on "preview" and try out the lesson yourself.
Other questions related to lessons:
Any other questions? Please send us an email or use the chat icon on the bottom right of this screen.
Best of luck editing your lessons!