What if for every student, you could just see which skills they already master and which ones they are still struggling with.
Using weekly formative tests, you can assess how well your students are doing.
But creating formative tests used to take up a lot of time: one day creating the test, one day checking all the answers, and one day analysing the results to see which students and subjects require most attention. That's a lot of time.
With Tests, you can create a formative test and get valuable insights into the current skills of your students within minutes.
Here is how Tests works:
- You select the specific learning goals that you want to test. For example, all the subjects that you have covered up to that week.
- We then give you access to all the questions from our large database that assess those specific learning goals.
- You can review the selection. If you want you can remove questions that might be too easy or too hard.
- Select when and how students can access the test and click publish!
- The students take your test. All answers are checked automatically. Just sit back and relax.
- View insights in real-time in the Tests dashboard.
If you have any further questions or remarks, please feel free to contact us through using the chat icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Note: Tests used to be called Diagnose. We have recently changed the name for clarity and simplicity.